- RPE Units
- Collaborators & Patners
- Electronic Resources
- Customer Feedback
CALL FOR RESEARCH PROPOSALS FOR DEANS’ RESEARCH GRANT 2013-2014
The Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (RPE) is pleased to announce the ‘Call for Dean’s Research Grant 2013-2014.
The purpose of the grant is to support research and capacity building in priority areas in-relation to the National Development targets and the University of Nairobi Strategic Plan.
The grant funds projects to a maximum of Ksh.250,000/= per year for a maximum period of three (3) years.
Funding for continuing projects shall be subject to satisfactory progress and financial reporting.
i. Applicants must be full time faculty at the University of Nairobi or;
ii. Employees of the University of Nairobi on staff development undertaking their postgraduate studies at the University.
iii. Full time postgraduate students registered at the University of Nairobi must be in their year of research and must have their applications for the grant lodged by their supervisor.
Documents to be attached
• A duly completed Deans’ Research Grant Application Form (forms categorized as New Applicants Form or Application for Top-up Form, for first time applicants and applications for top-up respectively).
• Letter showing full registration where the applicant is a postgraduate student.
Applications should be submitted in hard copies to the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (RPE), Main Campus, Administration Block, 3rd floor Room 304, on or before 31st July 2013.
- Guidelines for Deans' Research Grant (Read before applying for the grant)
- Application for Top-up Form
- New Applicants' Form
- Intellectual Property Policy Acceptance Agreement (to be executed by staff)
- Intellectual Property Policy Acceptance Agreement (to be executed by students)
For enquiries, contact:
Research, Production & Extension
Tel: +254-20-318262 ext. 28711 or 28207
NB: Late applications will not be considered.
Wed, 2013-07-31 17:14